An application can be made to the National Parole Board to have your criminal record kept separate and apart from other criminal records. Applications can be made by those who were convicted of a criminal offence that have completed their sentence and demonstrated that they are a law-abiding citizen.

You can apply for a pardon if you have completed your sentence between 3-5 years ago.

For more information please visit:
or call 1-800-874-2652.

Pardon Application Guides can be found at:
or picked up at the Weyburn Police Service.